Like many people, this morning I am setting up my New Years Resolutions. recently found out that I am having pretty bad acid reflux and I need to make some serious changes to my lifestyle so that I can make a positive impact on my health. I’m not getting any younger! And I also have some other aspects of my life that I would like to improve. I’ll list them here and use it as a daily reminder to make myself better. That is really the best project I can have, isn’t it?
- Stop drinking caffeine. This one has actually already been accomplished, but I want to make sure I stick with it. Plus there is caffeine in things other than coffee, so I want to make sure I keep it on my list.
- Go completely Gluten and Dairy free. I am close, but I still do ingest some of these things.
- Lose Weight. This is on almost everyone’s list but I really do need to make more of an effort. If I can lose some weight then I will make an impact on my heartburn.
- Completely Recover Matthew from Autism. I know it is do-able because we now have an ATEC of 5. That is really awesome.
- Invest more time in things I enjoy. This is my life and I really do need to live it.
- Continue to improve my blog, my writing and my content.
- Work on my photography.
- Play more with my kids.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? If they include weight loss or a diet change why not join me, Kim from What’s That Smell and Paula of Frosted Fingers at Simply Clean Cuisine where we talk about all our dietary changes, real food, nutrition and everything under the sun.