I was so excited when I opened up my Christmas gifts this year and found a new Cricut Expressions 2 machine. I immediately went to the craft store and got myself some wall vinyl and started making new wall vinyls for our home. In this Cricut Wall Vinyl Tutorial I go over the steps to make your own wall vinyls. It is uber easy and I have become Cricut Obsessed.
To make the wall vinyl you will need:
- Cricut machine
- wall vinyl in your choice of colors
- Cricut cartridge with image you want to turn into wall vinyl
- Glad Press and Seal to act as transfer tape (not necessary if you are using big, single element designs BUT HIGHLY recommended for smaller or many pieced designs.)
- Burnishing tool such as a Popsicle stick.
- level to help you place the design on the wall.
Cricut Wall Vinyl Tutorial